Re: some thoughts and an idea

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:51:47 -0400, Lucy Ringland wrote
> Greetings,
> This group has been discussing mostly school-based linux initiatives,
>  but there is an active non-formal (think Scouts or 4-H, or church
> groups, etc. here) community out there that is just as excited at
> the possibilities of linux in their work - just as underfunded, in
> many ways even less supported. Can there be cross-discussion about
> both sides of this?

I'll quick add that it will be easier to push open source in education the
more it is embraced in the corporate world.  It will also be easier to push
open source in k-12 schools the more it is embraced at the college level.

With that said, I don't necessarily think that cross-discussion would be a bad
thing.

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]