QuickDocs inquiry

Hey all,

I'm new to docs (and Fedora in general) and I'm looking to get involved with Quick Docs. As it stands now, however, I feel like I lack the technical expertise to make a meaningful contribution to it. To that end I wanted to ask SMEs in the community if they would change anything in the Quick Docs - and from there, offering to translate their thoughts into documentation. Basically like an SME interview sort of thing.

That being said, is anybody here willing/can anyone point me in the right direction to people who might be willing to do this sort of thing with me? Thanks a ton.

- Bill