Adding a link for the Fedora Server Edition working group

The page

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/engineering/

already includes a kind of placeholder for Fedora Server Working Group, currently ponting to our Wiki page.

(a)
We would like to get the future address (probably  https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/server-working-group/ in analogy to the Workstation group) link to subdirectory „wg" of our repository  (https://pagure.io/fedora-server/blob/main/f/wg)

(b)
The current link to our Wiki page could be replaced by the new address. The current landing page is short, but contains a link to the wiki page either. So no information is lost, even if the state of the index page at the moment makes a somewhat imperfect impression.

(c)
If possible, we would like to have a staging address as well, eg. https://docs.stg.fedoraproject.org/en-US/server-working-group/ in analogy to the staging version of our user documentation.

(d)
And last but not least we would like to have the name of our group in bold like the other entries in the list and as description the text "Information about the work on Fedora Server Edition".

It may be worth considering systematically keeping our official ‚branding' for the group names, which would be "Fedora Workstation Edition Working Group" , "Fedora Server Edition Working Group“ , „Fedora IoT“ etc.

For example, we also have a generic minimal server, and especially a 'Fedora Server Edition' with a specific set of programs and tools, and a specific default configuration and property profile (Well, it's kinda a marketing issue and maybe nothing worth for an engineering perspective),

Best
Peter