Visible html at "About Fedora"

I am not even sure it's docs responsability but I guess at least I may
get help to report it to the correct team - websites, etc ... - so
please bear with me.

I have found looking for a text covering "What is Fedora" on Google,
the "About Fedora" link on https://getfedora.org - in my case it showed
me the spanish link - points to the wiki page
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview that redirects permanently to
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/

At that page, some HTML gets escaped so the raw HTML is visible on the
browser.

I tried to surf throught Pagure to see if I was able to find the
correct repo, but was not successful.

I hope you can help me to report/fix this issue.

I'm happy to put time on it and submit a PR if it's on our repos, or to
file a bug if it's not.

Regards.

- Iago -