Subject: Hema: Introducing myself

Hi Doc team, I am Hema from India. I am currently working as an Academic writer for Evelyn learning systems, we Author solutions for CourseHero, both online and textbook. I also Freelance for Chegg.

I am currently pursuing my Ph.D. During the course of my research, I have extracted Bug reports from Bug repositories (Jira), Reviews from ReviewBoard, and user comments from YouTube using python-Jira, RBTools, and YouTube data API python packages respectively, Transformed these data into the desired format and loaded them into PostgreSQL database. Have built and manipulated PostgreSQL database. Have worked with Topic models, Statistical language models, and statistical information retrieval models. Have mined unstructured software artifacts such as IRC meetings log, Bug report, and Reviews using various statistical models, Processed data using preprocessing techniques, and visualized data using python packages.

I have been using Fedora all through my research. Now would like to contribute. I am currently going through  ASCIIDoc and would like to contribute to the documentation part while sharpening my technical skills. Would love to start working. Thanks in advance.