Re: Self Introduction: Otto Urpelainen

Petr Bokoc kirjoitti 24.5.2021 klo 20.18:
Oh, I forgot: There are some packaging docs that are already being
published; most importantly the Packaging Guidelines[0], but we also
have a few bits in Quick-docs[1]. The Packaging Guidelines should stay
where they are, since there's a whole team working on those and I'd like
to avoid disrupting them, but I'm fine with moving [1] from Quick-docs
to dedicated maintainer documentation. Let's make sure to avoid
duplicating information.

Petr

[0] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/
[1]
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/creating-rpm-packages/
(and check the table of contents on the left, there are 2 more pages)