Re: Introducing Myself

Hi Tom,

welcome to the Fedora project!

> Am 08.05.2021 um 16:43 schrieb Tom Cummings <tncummings@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> 'd like to contribute to documentation in a way that is most helpful to the Fedora community while continuing to sharpen my technical capabilities, especially with servers and cloud engineering. That said, I am ready to help on whatever needs to be done.

We are currently in the process of creating a new documentation for Fedora Server Edition. You can view the current status at: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-server/. You will see, a lot has already been achieved. But there is still a lot to do.

And there is an initiative to also recreate the documentation for Fedora Cloud. But we haven't started on that so far, and nothing is showing yet.

Both endeavors would certainly meet your interests. We would be very happy if you would participate. If you decide to jump in, let me know and we can get started right away. Together we can set up the working environment, access to the repository and agree on the next steps.

I can be approached by email at any time, including through my Fedora account pboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Between 15:00 - 22:00 *UTC* I'm usually also lurking around on IRC #fedora-docs and #fedora-server. My IRC nick is pboyHB.

Best
Peter