Re: Docs at https://docs.pagure.org/docs-fedora/ ?

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 12:02:13 +0200, Earl Ramirez wrote:
> It would be nice to have all docs in a centralised location, I would
> agree with disabling if it's not kept current.

My understanding is that all docs are meant to be at docs.fp.o now.
Perhaps at some point before the Antora, folks had experimented with
using Pagure docs? The repo that generates these docs is here:

https://pagure.io/docs-fedora

(for https://docs.pagure.org/docs-fedora/)

So, if this isn't maintained by the docs team, I'll open an issue there
asking that the repo be archived and the pagure docs pages be disabled
to prevent confusion.

--
Thanks,
Regards,