Disabling BZ `fedora_requires_release_note` flag

I intend to disable the `fedora_requires_release_note` flag in
Bugzilla. These days, the Release Notes are mostly built via issues
against the Release Notes repo[1] on Pagure. Removing unused flags
simplifies the BZ experience for users and prevents the Docs team from
having to look in multiple places. pbokoc said it's okay, but I wanted
to run it by a wider audience just in case.

I see one open bug with the flag granted and none with it requested.
Five bugs closed in 2020 had the flag granted. One of those was a test
bug and two were for Change tracking bugs, which get Release Notes
issues as part of the process.

I will disable the flag on Friday 16 April unless there's a good
reason to keep it.

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/release-notes/issues

--
Ben Cotton