Present to a Linux Users Group?

Hi Docs team,

I got a request from the organizer of a Linux Users Group in Columbia,
Maryland to see if someone could present about Fedora's use of
Asciidoc and Antora as a documentation pipeline. Specifically: focus
on the publishing pipeline of Antora is used to take the Asciidoc
files in a git repo and publish them to a web page. What does the
contribution process look like? What does an Antora configuration look
like? What makes Antora the solution for documentation at a project
the size of Fedora?

Their meetings are on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm Eastern
(0000 UTC Thursday). Anyone feel comfortable doing this? If not, I'd
be happy to make the presentation with some help assembling the
content (asamalik, pbokoc, and bex, I'm looking at you). I have some
context for how it works, but I wasn't around for the decision to
switch, so I'd need some help there.

Thanks,
BC

--