Re: some docs suggestions around administrative access

In the RHEL docs, we chose "Granting sudo access to a user" [1]. The introductory paragraphs of the chapter should help with the findability of the content. We could also combine the "administrative access" and "sudo" keywords in one title.

HTH,
--Mirek

[1] https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/8/html/configuring_basic_system_settings/managing-sudo-access-from-the-command-line_configuring-basic-system-settings