Fedora docs internationalization is now fixed

Dear translators,

first of all, for those following the Gregorian calendar, I wish an happy new year, with hope that you'll all continue to be proud of all you do for free software and your language! All the work each of you is quietly doing all over the internet to translate software is reaching end users and enabling them to use free software. Even if there isn't much way for them to thank you, they do enjoy it.

The internationalization of Fedora documentation system was broken since November 12th 2020. Action needed: many strings are now to review, for example for Council documentation https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-docs-l10n-council/#languages

Two causes:

* for inclusion motivation, Fedora slowly move from "master" to "main" for default git branch. * moved or removed documentation page were not deleted by our scripts, which resulted in conflicts (Antora stopping in case of duplicate pages).

Fixing the pipeline takes quite a lot of time, there is a few scripts involved and fixing/validating results is slow.

The impact:

* Many strings are now to review, Weblate detected similarities and suggest you to reuse previous translation. To find them: open the language pages, select your language and sort project per suggestion or name: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ * The amount total number of words to translate was reduced by 50 000 words (with a total of 2 218 852)
* The amount of pages reduced from 2335 to 2172.

Current ranking, congratulation to Indonesian translators :)

Lang   Progress    Translated words
id    12,87%    285,582
tr    6,27%    139,130
es    6,24%    138,464
pt_BR    5,87%    130,254
fr    3,63%    80,549
pl    2,95%    65,460
uk    1,64%    36,391
nl    0,97%    21,524
cs    0,74%    16,420
sv    0,59%    13,092

Please note there is still a few components to create: diversity-inclusion-events, diversity-inclusion-outreachy, diversity-inclusion-roles, diversity-inclusion-survey, fedora-coreos and i3. I'll try to automate this creation, so this may take time. Please ping me if you want to translate these soon.

Have a nice day,

Jean-Baptiste