Re: Syngrafias - AsciiDocs Collaboration Tool for Fedora Documentation Maintainers, Available for testing

Hello,

We addressed point #1 and #3 with some more quality-of-life changes via the
most recent pull request which you can find here
https://github.com/t0xic0der/syngrafias/pull/90.

For loading ".adoc" files, you need to switch over to the Unity Mode (ADOC)
from the menubar. We missed out on informing about it, my bad :)

The workspace lasts as long as the time for which at least one person is
connected to the workspace. Every change is kept in DOM so any refresh
attempt or moving away can potentially make you lose your progress and that
is why we recommend frequent saves.

The current workflow that the current contributors to Fedora Documentation
follow is by first forking the repo, cloning stuff locally, making changes
and then building to see the preview. We understand that the continual cycles
of building and previewing can be rather inconvenient and hence we provide a
live preview option to address it. In order to review documentation changes,
a reviewer does not need to clone the changes locally when all they can do is
simply share a workspace identity so that the changes can be viewed in real
time and even the new ones can be suggested, or well added to the document
right away.

Once done with all the changes, simply download a copy of the document and
commit it to the fork and make a PR. We are planning on Noggin as well as
Pagure integration as a scope of the GSOC participation so that the version
control for the documentation projects can also be streamlined.

Thank you for taking your time out to review the public preview and suggesting
the changes. Wish you a very happy 2021! :D

Regards,
Akashdeep Dhar
t0xic0der