Re: Introduction - Outreachy Application

Hi Roha,

> I can see about 5 open issues on the issue tracker page however, those are around 2 years old. I was wondering if I can work on those for initial contributions?

You would want to comment under those issues to see if at all they are worth addressing at this moment. If they are, do ask for an assignment to see if by those, you can start with your initial contributions.

> Moreover, I am facing an issue while signing in with my FAS account which I just created. I am unable to sign in with my credentials. If anyone can help with this issue, I would be grateful!

Please describe your issue in further detail which would enable us help you specifically.

Welcome to Fedora!

Regards,
Akashdeep Dhar
t0xic0der