Introduction-Outreachy Applicant

Hello everyone!
My name is Lubna and I'm an outreachy applicant in current round. I have some experience in web development and interested in learning devops.
I had have basic understating of Kubernetes and docker. I am looking forward to contributing to ''Enable CI/CD of content to Fedora docs site'
project.
I have created an account on FAS but unable to use those credentials here as it's giving me wrong username or password error. Do we need same FAS account to fork the repository and to make contribution?

Regards,
Lubna