Re: Welcome!

On Thu, Jan 09, 2020 15:42:34 +0100, Petr Bokoc wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hello,

> <snippity>

> * Finally, one thing we periodically need help with is writing release notes
> for the next release. However, right now it's too early to do that, Fedora 32
> hasn't even been branched yet, so we can't start now, the release notes season
> starts after the release enters beta state. I'll send an announcement mail with
> instructions when that happens, but in the meantime, let's focus on other work.

I was looking at the F32 schedule (to add stuff to my calendar), and
there's a docs bit here:
https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-32/f-32-docs-tasks.html

Does docs follow this? If we're doing release notes from March, maybe
we could try to get more folks that come to us in the Join SIG into
docs and so on:

https://pagure.io/fedora-join/Welcome-to-Fedora

--
Thanks,