Documentation's internationalization

Hi, (please answer to docs mailing list)

with future arrival of Weblate server for live testing, I want to continue the work we started long ago, and to work on making production deployment ready. While bringing localization support already is a great progress of our users, my plan is to use this project to allow us to test Weblate.

Here are our tasks: https://teams.fedoraproject.org/project/translation-platform-migration/epic/11
#12 Autodetect new languages in site generation
#13 Warn admin on missing l10n repositories
#14 How do we deal with images?
#15 User language autodetection
#16 Fix homepage link issue for localized content
#17 Admin documentation
#18 i18n support in HTML
#19 RTL support

I think tasks #12 and #13 are ready for Adam's action.

Tasks #14 and #15 are server side redirection. I assume website and infra team can help.

Tasks #16, #18 requires a little bit of Antora knowledge.

Tasks #19 may be easy to quick fix for any contributor. But challenging to properly cover with Antora generation?

To me, tasks #12 to #16 are important tasks for production deployment.
Please feel free to contribute in any way you'll like.

Have a nice day,
Jean-Baptiste