Re: Antora "watch mode" (and Vim hack)

That's awesome, thanks for that!

Regarding the gulpfile: Gulp is some kind of JS toolkit for task automation: https://gulpjs.com/

When we talked on IRC about this I mentioned you can do a live preview of the UI, that uses Gulp as well: https://docs.antora.org/antora-ui-default/build-preview-ui/#build-continuously - unfortunately that's about all I know about it, I have no idea how it actually works, I just remembered seeing it in the UI docs.