Release Notes RPM

Hi All,

Barring objection, I plan to work on removing the release notes
package from Fedora in August.  The package has not been updated since
F28.  Despite the fact that we have literally shipped a package
containing the F28 release notes in F29 and F30, there have been no
comments.

This leads me to believe we are safe to remove it.

Please reply on list if you have any questions or concerns.

regards,

bex
--
Brian "bex" Exelbierd (he/him/his)
Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator