Season of Docs

I'd like to re-open the conversation about Season of Docs. Here's the

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/EPO4ATPUOCUL4NLOWD33KXXQS5HOIV2N/

I'm willing to invest some time into coordinating Fedora's involvement,
whether that's as an actual admin, or just helping the admins here and
there. Here are a few ideas for possible projects:

* Quick start guides for the different spins

* Contributor guide

* Security guide

* Guides geared toward specific types of server deployments, such as
storage, virtualization, container platform, etc

* Guide geared toward developers using Fedora as their development
platform, as a developer workstation, as a testing/CI platform, and as
a deployment platform

Each individual project must have two mentors, which is different from
how GSoC has run. (Maybe they'll change GSoC too.) But, mentors don't
always need to be people who hang out on this list. We should look for
people working on those areas to help mentor. Find a developer working
on Fedora security to help mentor a security guide, for example.

Who's interested?

--
Shaun