Re: Self-Introduction: Rabin Yasharzadehe

On 1/30/19 1:05 PM, Rabin Yasharzadehe wrote:
Hi,

I'm Rabin Yasharzadehe from the Israel.

I've been a Linux user since 2009 but this is my first time on intending to join an open source software project, since I'm confident that I already acquired the necessary skills to contribute.

I currently work as a SysAdmin/Devop engineer for a NGO. My computer skill level are all over the place, if you really like to find more, you can see my linkedin profile here.

I'm using Fedora for the past 10 yers, and was looking to participate more and
start contributing back.
My interests are around infrastructure|security|packaging|automation|documentation|and more :)

Hi, welcome! As Matt said, the best part to get started is on quick-docs - they're small and mostly self-contained so it's easier to grasp. The repo and open issues are at https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/quick-docs/issues, and the built version is at https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/.

Before you start, you should make a FAS account if you don't have one already; it'll allow you to log in to Pagure and contribute. We have some docs for newcomers here: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-docs/contributing/

I tend to be online on IRC fairly often and in a similar timezone (CET - UTC+1), so ping me (pbokoc) in #fedora-docs on IRC if you need anything.

Cheers,

Petr