Local preview uses Podman — root not required anymore

Hey all,

I've just updated the "build.sh" and "preview.sh" scripts in the template repo [1] so they don't require root access, anymore.

build.sh now uses Podman exclusively, and preview.sh uses python3 http.server available on Fedora Workstation by default. I've updated the instructions in README.md. Everything should work for you as before, if not, you might need to install podman using:
$ sudo dnf install podman

Cheers!
Adam

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/template