Re: Translations are coming!

Hi!

I just wanted to add that currently not everyone is writing with one sentence per line in the docs.
We really ought to put some guidelines for docs that this is important, as recommended by the Asciidoctor team. There are plenty of inspiring videos from on how to do this and why it matters. This can help to keep the quality of conversion on a good level. Some languages are prone to long sentences and that has to be dealt with on each language basis itself.

When translating it should be possible to move some "meaning" from one sentence to another because in some languages the structure of text is so different that it doesn't make any sense to translate each one by itself.
Maybe we could encourage translators to use the asciidoc comments, this needs to be  solved as efficient as possible, any ideas how it could be done?

Cheers
Gleb