Re: [marketing] Fedora 29 Beta Release Readiness meeting

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 2:51 PM Petr Bokoc <pbokoc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I'm fine with owning the 1st point.

Cool!

Regarding tracking, hmmm... maybe just an issue in each of the repos?

I think that should be fine.

For my part, I'll probably create one or more issues under the build [1] repository.

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/docs-fp-o

Petr