Re: Leslie with ASCIIDOC Bugs

Hi Leslie,

asciidoc is deprecated and no longer receiving updates, aiui.

Please use asciidoctor, provided by the package `rubygem-asciidoctor`

regards,

bex

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 9:08 PM, Leslie S Satenstein <lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Brian

I hope you had a great vacation.  I am back from vacation and started to continue with adoc files.

I have some issues with asciidoc creating html output
This is my script that I run.
#!/bin/bash
if [ $# = 0 ];
then
   echo "command is  $0 asciidoc.adoc file"
   echo "output to /tmp/asciidoc.html "
   exit 0
fi
bn=$(basename $1 .adoc)
asciidoc -o /tmp/${bn}.html ${bn}.adoc
firefox /tmp/${bn}.html &

It is straight forward.
But here is some issues I am having

HTML OUTPUT  Note the missing 4.  contents

Creating Btrfs Subvolumes and Volumes
  1. Click the + button at the bottom of the list showing existing mount points. A new dialog window will open.
  2. In the new dialog window, specify a mount point for which you want to create a separate logical volume - for example, /. Optionally, specify a size for the volume using standard units such as MB or GB (for example, 50GB). Then, click Add mount point to add the volume and return to the main partitioning screen.
    Note
    When creating a mount point for swap on Btrfs, specify the mount point as swap.
  3. The mount point has now been created using the default settings, which means it has been created as an LVM logical volume. Select the newly created mount point in the left pane to configure it further, and convert it to a Btrfs subvolume by changing the Device Type option to Btrfs. Then, click on Update Settings in the bottom right corner of the screen.

  4. In the Configure Volume dialog, you can change the volume’s name, its RAID level (see Device, File System and RAID Types for information about available RAID types), and you can also specify onto which physical devices (disks) this volume should reside. You can select one or more disks which will be used to hold this volume by holding down kbd:[Ctrl] and clicking each disk in the list.
    Note
    If you select a redundant RAID type (such as RAID1 (Redundancy)), the volume will take up twice its actual size on your disks. A 5 GB volume with RAID1 will take up 10 GB of space.
    Additionally, you can set a fixed size for the volume by selecting the Fixed option from the Size policy menu and entering a size for the volume group.
    After you have configured the Btrfs volume settings, click Save to return to the main Manual Partitioning screen.

THE ASCIIDOC SOURCE LINES
The 4th bulleted items is not displayed at all.  I have tried different tests.

. The mount point has now been created using the default settings, which means it has been created as an LVM logical volume. Select the newly created mount point in the left pane to configure it further, and convert it to a Btrfs subvolume by changing the `Device Type` option to `Btrfs`. Then, click on `Update Settings` in the bottom right corner of the screen.

. In the `Volume` menu, you can see that the subvolume has been assigned to an automatically created volume, named after the {PRODUCT} variant you are installing (for example, `fedora-server00` ). Click on the `Modify` button under the drop-down menu to access the volume settings.        NOT SHOWING UP

I stopped postviewing the edited asciidoc input.  Before I stopped, I had problems with ...
CustomSpoke.adoc
CustomSpoke_AddBtrfs.adoc
CustomSpoke_AddLVM.adoc
CustomSpoke_FileSystems.adoc
CustomSpoke_RecommendedScheme.adoc

Attached is the CustomSpoke_AddBtrfs.adoc file to see if you get the same html output problem.
I am using the Fedora 28 version of asciidoc

Regards

 Leslie
Leslie Satenstein
Montréal Québec, Canada

--
Brian (bex) Exelbierd | bexelbie@xxxxxxxxxx | bex@xxxxxxxxx
Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator