Fedora Classroom sessions

Hi everyone,

FranciscoD asked me on IRC to send this to the list since he's not subscribed:

>Hello! We're planning the next round of Fedora classroom sessions. If you'd like to take a session, please ping me in #fedora-classroom or drop me an e-mail. Thanks! https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom

I'll just add that his mail is listed on his user page on the wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha

Looks like the people who work on organizing the classes could use both attendees and volunteers. Check out the Help wanted section on the wiki page if you want to volunteer, they have a variety of roles available.

Cheers,

Petr