Re: Ready to publish Fedora Remix building docs

I’ll be publishing these in the morning Europe time. The Europe holiday delayed me.

Regards,

bex

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 9:58 PM Aidan Kahrs <abkahrs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We, the TigerOS team, are ready to publish the Fedora Remix building docs.

They can be found in the repo at https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/remix-building.

I am hoping this can be published by Wednesday, May 02, 2018 for an academic presentation on our project.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Aidan Kahrs
abkahrs@xxxxxxxxx
--
Brian (bex) Exelbierd | bexelbie@xxxxxxxxxx | bex@xxxxxxxxx
Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator