Re: The Docs FAS Group

On 11 April 2018 at 17:33, Brian (bex) Exelbierd <bexelbie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This email has been BCC'ed to all 189 members of the FAS Group (minus a few known active people)

In today's docs meeting we were talking about merge permissions.  This email is going out to determine who in the group still wants to be active and help with reviewing PRs.

We'd like to hear back from you, ideally on list, or to me directly, by Wednesday April 25.  At that time we plan to clean up the list and barring objection, add some additional folks (separate email).

If it turns out you were away, let us know and we will happily re-add you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

regards,

bex

--
Brian (bex) Exelbierd | bexelbie@xxxxxxxxxx | bex@xxxxxxxxx
Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator

I would like to remain in the Docs FAS Group, please.

Simon Clark
FAS ID: sclark