Re: New Docs FAS Members

Hello!

Assuming they are both OK with and there are no objections, I'll add
them on 25 April.

I'm ok with that.

I failed to clarify that the FAS group really just conveys merge rights.

Do people think we need an "interested parties" FAS and a separate "mergers FAS".   This would really mean cleaning up at least one more of the at least 3 docs FAS groups that exist :D

IMHO more FAS groups doesn't help much.

--
Eduard Lucena
Móvil: +56962318010