Release Notes workflow discussion

Hi everyone,

I'd like to direct your attention to the following issue about the Release Notes workflow: https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/release-notes/issue/129

In days of yore, we kept master in the Release Notes repo "clean" and branched before we started pushing separate notes for each release, which saved us some work cleaning the document up after each release. However, I think it's worth considering a change, now that we have a publishing toolchain that doesn't involve a F18 VM and a 10 gig git repo with a million files in it. Details are in the link above. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,

Petr