Re: Wiki page 'Subprojects' needs some love

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 11:09:55PM -0500, Jhoanir Torres wrote:
> I need someone from the Docs team to clarify where this page lives. I
> found this, but it's HTML, not an AsciiDoc file.

It's here, in the Council docs:

https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/council-docs/blob/master/f/subprojects

> If someone from the docs-side can clarify where this lives, I'm sure
> your help to migrate it from the wiki to docs would be helpful.

Yes. :)

In general, subproject.adoc is the specific replacement for that one
page, but everything in that directory could use an update.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>