Re: "Improve this Page" Corner Ribbon

Le 22/11/2017 à 14:14, Brian Exelbierd a écrit :
Hi All,

Please test and comment on the "improve this page" corner ribbon on the
rawhide docs version.  It is live on docs.stg.fedoraproject.org and will
hit production at some point.

Should we do this for all active versions of our books?  We can
theoretically offer it to non-docs maintained content repos too.

regards,

bex

I love it :) Worked fine for Firefox, both mobile and desktop.

Do we have to go directly to the source code? Shouldn't we have a few information to provide to the contributor?

For a localized content, the user should access to two information:

* Documentation are written in English, please follow this link to edit source content: https://blabla

* The localized content is coming from Zanata: https://blabla please join Localization team to contribute this https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join

I think this may be done with a dedicated HTML page and JavaScript.

The page the user is coming from can be transferred with get.

A table with correspondence between documentation and Zanata project should be easy to produce, language code is going to be the same.

For those who may test with other config: https://docs.stg.fedoraproject.org/rawhide/release-notes/index.html

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft