Doc sources not on Pagure

Hi,

I've been talking Mirek who works on the Defensive Coding Guide and he
is interested in seeing it published with the Fedora Docs on the docs
website.  Today it doesn't have a publishing home.  The source lives in
a repo at gitlab.com and is in DocBook.  Converting this to AsciiDoc
should be possible.

Are we ok with publishing from gitlab.com hosted source?  Moving to
Pagure presents some CI/CD challenges for the testing of the content.  I
think they may be open to a move long-term, but we need to get there
first.

The thinking is that we would pull their AsciiDoc source and build it
ourselves.  This is NOT taking built html from them.

What do people think?

regards,

bex