Re: Next button

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017, at 05:51 PM, Eduard Lucena wrote:
I was thinking on that, but then the left hand nav should be either floating or fixed (read the docs style). It's really painful to "back to top" manually to go the next topic.

While it is beyond my CSS skills to make it float, I am potentially ok with this.

If you have the CSS chops, can you submit a PR against (I am assuming) this file and I'll build a test:

https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/docs-fp-o/blob/master/f/_templates/_nav.html.erb

regards,

bex

Br,