Meeting Log - 18 September

We had a lively meeting this week with a set of topics that included:

* cybtachyon joining the docs team  (bexelbie, 14:09:42)
  * LINK:
    https://developer.fedoraproject.org/start/sw/web-app/about.html is a
    top google search result for web dev on fedora  (cybtachyon,
    14:19:22)
  * LINK: https://github.com/developer-portal/content   (randomuser,
    14:23:26)

* Release Notes - randomuser  (bexelbie, 14:28:00)
  * LINK:
    https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-27/f-27-docs-tasks.html
    (randomuser, 14:28:11)
  * ACTION: randomuser to solicit for release notes  (randomuser,
    14:28:33)
  * guides should be branched and checked for needed updates
    (randomuser, 14:28:59)
  * ACTION: bex to branch some guides  (randomuser, 14:32:32)
  * ACTION: bexelbie and randomuser to talk to jkurik about potentially
    modifying the change process to better reflect the Release Notes
    workflow  (bexelbie, 14:33:11)
  * ACTION: randomuser to create issues against relnotes repo for
    Changes  (randomuser, 14:33:15)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/api/0/#issues   (randomuser, 14:36:51)
  * ACTION: randomuser to start a discussion about retooling
    fp.o/wiki/Category:Documentation_beats on the list  (bexelbie,
    14:38:16)

* Publishing - bexelbie  (bexelbie, 14:38:50)
  * ACTION: randomuser to test hte new publishing directions at
    https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/docs-fp-o  (bexelbie, 14:40:49)

* F25 PRs and the old guides bexelbie  / randomuser  (bexelbie,
  14:42:30)
  * bexelbie will be mostly afk 15 Oct - 26 Oct  (randomuser, 14:42:40)
  * ACTION: randomuser to prep robots.txt issue  (randomuser, 14:49:53)
  * ACTION: bexelbie or randomuser to make sure our repos can post to
    the easyfix page  (bexelbie, 14:50:40)

* Open PRs  (bexelbie, 14:51:12)
  * check for and participate in PRs  (randomuser, 14:52:24)

* should we relocate our old/unused repos and should we create new repos
  (bexelbie, 14:52:43)
  * ACTION: someone to replace
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guides_table content
    with pagure.io/fedora-docs content  (randomuser, 14:58:50)
  * ACTION: jibec to do magical wiki things to get pagure.io/fedora-docs
    to be the canonical list of docs repos  (bexelbie, 15:03:32)
  * ACTION: bexelbie and jibec to work on getting po files pushed for
    all of the current guides to start French alpha testing  (bexelbie,
    15:13:14)
  * ACTION: bexelbie to get jibec some information on how to actually
    publish a multi-language site from
    https://pagure.io/fork/bex/fedora-docs/docs-fp-o/branch/multi-language-support
    (bexelbie, 15:13:31)
  * ACTION: jibec to provide the proper Zanata project information for
    translations  (bexelbie, 15:13:58)

Action Items Summary
* randomuser to solicit for release notes
* bex to branch some guides
[...]

More details here:

Minutes:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-docs/2017-09-18/fedora_docs.2017-09-18-14.04.html