Doc-reboot - added translation support with po4a

Hi,

here is a Pull Request adding:
* adoc to pot
* pot -> po (it updates existing translation files)
* po -> adoc (we have to agree on a threshold, I used 0 by default)
* zanata push/pull

https://pagure.io/docs-reboot/install-guide/pull-request/2
I add my name as point of contact on the script, but I reuse most of
Brian's work.

Please note the translators also need to translate _topic_map.yml, but I
assume we should probably move this file into "en-GB". Can we do this?

https://pagure.io/docs-reboot/install-guide/issue/3

I'm afraid my laptop is crashing too much at the moment to go really
further, this code needs a little more testing, but I'm confident it's
going to work very fine.

We'll have to add language switch (please use a more obvious location
than what we have for websites ;)).

Have a nice day,
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft