Re: release notes readiness for F26

Kinda - Robert Kratky and Simon Clark are also helping, but even if we have *something* right now, it's so little that it doesn't make sense to package that.

I'm assuming you just need a package. If I'm correct, then we can provide a "dummy" package that basically just says "go check the website for relnotes". That way we won't block image creation or anything, and at the same time we get time till GA to actually write something.

Does that work, Matthew?

-PB