Self-Introduction:

What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?

This is the first public wiki I am looking to participate in. I have
spent some time learning Linux and other flavors of Unix and now would
like to participate by giving back in both written documentation and
programming.

What level and type of computer skills do you have?

I am a web developer.

What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface
design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc.

Web development, both front and back ends, primarily PHP and
Javascript based libraries and frameworks. Strong writing and
communication skills.

What makes you an excellent match for the project?

In addition to programming experience, I have writing and
communication experience! I have completed a B.A. in English and have
been simultaneously working in a programming role and taking computer
science classes at night. I have completed roughly eighty percent of a
second B.A. in Computer Science.

I'm in the Eastern time zone.