Re: docs and fedorahosted sunset

On 03/06/2017 05:17 AM, Petr Kovar wrote:

> I'm afraid we don't have the same Publican web site data in
> https://pagure.io /docs-fp-o/ that used to be in
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/web.git/log/ (which is no longer
> available).
>
> Unless we get the data back from the old web.git repo, we won't
> be able to publish any new Publican content to
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/, as documented in
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publishing_a_document_with_Publican.

I can get the data back if you like. We still have it available.

> I guess we should set up a temporary web.git repo in pagure and update the
> publish scripts for http://docs.fedoraproject.org/ accordingly.

ok. If someone does this, please let me know so I can change the pull
location in infrastructure.

It just seems bad to me that we currently don't have any way of updating
that content and don't seem to have the new setup ready yet.

kevin