Re: Hi!

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 02:13 PM, Martín Vuelta wrote:
Hi, everybody.

Howdy!

My name is Martin, I'm Student of Physics and Full Stack Web Developer in Lima, Perú. I'm Interested to contribute to Fedora Docs mainly in two topics:

* Updating, writing and maintaining documentation realted to Fedora Scientific Labs.

I encourage you to start drafting new material and figuring out what existing material needs to be rewritten.  We are (slowly) getting things converted to AsciiDoc, so I think writing new material in that format is a good choice.

* Giving a new frontend design to the fedora docs site.

Final software for a new site hasn't been selected yet.  I am personally working on a proposal to use asciibinder and you can see some of that in the new budget site proposal that will be emailed to the websites list this week.  I'd appreciate your help and input there so we could finish up a final proposal for fedora-docs.

You'd need to talk to Shaun McCance about the status of his proposal for pintail.

regards,

bex

Please letme know where I can start to do that.
Thanks in advance.