Request To Join Group

Hello,

I've been following along for a little bit as it relates to the docs project and was hoping to join the group so I can try and get my toes wet.

While it's still new to me, I do have some asciidoc experience, although I'm still unfamiliar with the rest of the toolchain that's been discussed so far. Hopefully as I get more comfortable with the utilities (and my handle on the latest release of the OS), I'll be able to chip in at least a bit.

Thanks,

Chris