Re: Are F25 release notes ?

I plan on publishing branches guides this evening, along with available translations.  I will also update POTs in Zanata at that time.  Translation of any guide with an F25 branch is encouraged.  A number of translators do have permissions to publish,  I can help you on that if you're interested.

I'm making the translation workflow a priority for the next cycle, using what we've learned from recent conversations.  It sounds like some combination of locking repos we don't currently want translations for and some notification to translation teams may be in order.

-- Pete