Re : Release notes guide

Hi, should we still advice not to translate because of publishing issues ?

----- Reply message -----
De : "Petr Bokoc" <pbokoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Pour : <docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Release notes guide
Date : lun., sept. 12, 2016 16:54

On 09/11/2016 11:27 PM, Glen Rundblom wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Are we still doing the docbook guide for the Fedora 25 release notes?

Yep, looks like we are.

> Is the current repo here:
>
> https://pagure.io/release-notes

That's the one. We just talked about this on the weekly meeting and we
agreed that:

* we're still using DocBook for this release
* at this point it's prettty late in the release cycle (Beta comes out
in a month), so we're going to skip the part where we write beats in
wiki, and do it straight in docbook in the pagure repo
* we're going to use pagure to track progress. I'll create an issue
under the above repo for each Change listed at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/25/ChangeSet ; any contributor
wishing to cover that change can then assign it to themselves and work
on it. Also, anyone who finds a change not listed on the wiki page -
things like routine updates to major components - can obviously create
an issue for it as well.

Pete Travis is going to send out a mail with more detailed instructions
sometime soon.