Re: Re : Translation needs clarity on how to get updates published and the process.

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:59:42 -0500
Pete Travis <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Aug 12, 2016 12:54 PM, "jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxxx" <
> jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for this description and being careful about us.
> >
> > I suggest to do like websites : automatic publication with no manual
> action. It is the easiest and most up to date.
> >
> > But we need to understand you process, to know when content is moving and
> when it is stable, each letter you change is a correction we have to do in
> all languages. We are many people, but not many per language team.

I hear future Zanata releases will have support for a new sync tool to
automatically sync strings between Zanata and a git repo:

https://github.com/zanata/sync

I think we will still need to feed it with POTs/POs, though.

Cheers,
pk