When does F24 branch of release-notes will arrive in Zanata ?

Hi docs team,

I tried to reach you yesterday on IRC to ask you this question but had to quit before having an answer.

I created a [ticket] to know when the f24 branch will be available in Zanata, but zoglesby told me it was wrong process (and wrong way of using IRC).

Can you please tell the translators teams when they'll have f24 branches ready to translate ?

Thanks for your help,

[ticket] https://pagure.io/release-notes/issue/1
[Zanata] https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/fedora-release-notes
--