Short presentation and topic for FAD

Hi everybody,

I am a new member of the French translation team. I have been
translating the main documentation for Gentoo, and also wiki pages, for
a  while. Arrived at Fedora, my first work as a translator was the
translation of the Installation Guide (which is now in the review stage).

I translated it on the Zanata site and during this process I asked many
questions to the French team coordinators who had sometimes trouble
answering them. Our dialog led us to the conclusion that it will be
profitable for the translation teams to have a kind of overview of the
state of the translation for these guides as well as some directions
from the Docs Project.

To prepare a discussion about this topic between the French coordinators
and the docs team during the next virtual FAD.  I made some inventory of
which guides were available on the docs.fedoraproject.org's home page
(not deeper than F21) and which were also proposed for translation on
Zanata. For each of them I also added some indications such as
version/branch and progress of translation for the French language.
This is presented on a wiki page which is a template available for use
by every translation team.
At the bottom of the page there is a short FAQ (not yet comprehensive
and open to other translators), which I think, if accompanied by
answers, and in addition to the main table, could significantly help
translators in finding their way and reassure them about whether it is
appropriate to translate a document or not.

Here is the page :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Translation_State_of_Guides_on_Zanata
(progress of translation is visible only on the page specific to a language)
I beg your indulgence if my intervention is not perfectly in tune with
us and customs at Fedora. I still have many things to learn.

Regards

José Fournier