Re: Fedora 24 release notes

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 08:33:39PM -0500, Glen Rundblom wrote:
>> Hello everyone.
>> I know I haven't been able to attend the meetings lately, but I haven't seen
>> any beat assignments for the Fedora 24 release notes. Is there a new place
>> this is being kept track of?
>
> I'd like to know this as well.  I have F24 content I'd like to
> contribute, specifically about PulseAudio volume control in the
> Workstation.

Glen,

For the past 2 or so releases, we've been a bit understaffed within
Fedora mktg and have deviated from the SOP for creating release
announcements. This is something that we're working to rectify now, by
recalibrating priorities within Fedora Mktg, and holding regular
meetings again (see:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/marketing/)

In the meantime, there are working documents for both the Fedora 24
talking points and the Fedora 24 Alpha Release Announcement (final
draft due this evening), which will be modified in the future and
serve as the basis for the GA release announcement.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_24_talking_points
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F24_Alpha_release_announcement

If you would like to help contribute to either, and/or help us get
back on track with following the SOP's within mktg, your participation
would be most welcome in either regard. I am new to the mktg team, and
would appreciate any context or wisdom you have on how best to follow
the mktg SOPs, or improve upon them in the future.

Looking Forward,
--RemyD.

--
Remy DeCausemaker