Re: Push fr release-notes for f23 in stg

Le 20/03/2016 08:53, Jean-Baptiste a écrit :
Le 19/03/2016 21:00, Pete Travis a écrit :

On Mar 19, 2016 3:08 AM, "Jean-Baptiste" <jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

 > Hi there,
 >
 > Better late than never, can you please push french translation of f23
release-notes in staging ? (and give the link)

 > We took this doc to rebuild our team, processes and take Zanata in
hand.
 > It was a good candidate because it has every kind of string to
translate, some are use for website too.
 > I assume we should be ready to address f24 release-notes (april 13th
to april 18th for beta release notes translation, if I correcty read the
schedule).

 > Note : there were some useless strings coming from f22 release notes
and f21 release notes. Strange, but useless to fix now. I'll have a
close look at f24 release notes to prevent this.

 > Thanks for your help.
 > --
 > Jean-Baptiste Holcroft
 > --

If the French translations of f23 release notes are ready, or need
updating, I can do that later today or tomorrow.  What staging are you
referring to?

--Pete

Yes it's ready.

I understood the translation goes first to staging :
https://docs.stg.fedoraproject.org

And then live :
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/

We need to make one last review out of Zanata.
I can't find where I saw this process anymore ... Do you ?
Anyway, please tell us where the translation goes ;)

By the way, docsite-welcome should also be pushed, so the first page is
translated too.

Kind remember : can you please push content ?

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft