Re: GSoC Idea - Anerist

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 7:13 AM, zoglesby <zach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have finished typing up our idea[1] for Anerist[2] this year in Google
> Summer of Code. This project is working to create a new tool chain for
> document creation that is not tied to a specific markup language while still
> providing high quality finished products that users expect form software
> products.
>
> This project is vitally important to the efforts of the Fedora Documentation
> team as the current tools are out dated and create a large barrier to entry
> for new contributors. The days of people being willing to learn Docbook are
> long past, today people want to write in Markdown, reStructuredText,
> asciidoc, or whatever their favorite markup language is.
>
> Anerist is the tool to provide that way forward for new contributors,
> Fedora, and other projects looking to create world class documentation. If
> you are looking for a challenging Python project that will help to move a
> project forward please consider making a proposal[3] to work on Anerist this
> summer.

I am Interested in Doing this project and have just created the
draft[4] of my proposal in the wiki page and would also like to join
the Docs team, I will soon introduce my self in the mailing list.

[4]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2016/Student_Application_dhanvi

--
Regards
Tummala Dhanvi

https://www.dhanvi.org
"Only thing that can never be 'RE-CYCLED' is 'WASTED TIME' ".