Whiteboards!

I threw up a photo of the whiteboard David and I worked on last night to
https://immanetize.fedorapeople.org/whiteboard.jpg .  My handwriting is
worse on a board than on paper, sorry about that :P

 It was a reasonably productive discussion; I feel like I can handle the
backend business but we identified a clear need for some client-side
development.  Pairing a contextually appropriate subset of all the
available metadata does not seem to be an easy task for a static site,
but again, I'm clueless when it comes to frontend design and development.

David has a wealth of programming experience, and plans to work up a
starting point for the front end.

-- Pete